Note: In order to compete for money specials you must be a fully paid up member of North East Lizard canary Club
SHOW RULES & NOTES
(1) Birds accepted Sunday between 8.30 a.m and 10.30 am birds to be staged by 10.45 am on the day of the show. Hall opens to public at 1.00pmjudging to commence at 11.00am
(2) Exhibitors will be allowed to remain in the show hall after handing exhibits to the stewards and during judging, providing they do not interfere with judging process.
(3) Presentation of trophies etc., To take place a 3.00pm approx., and lifting to begin at 3.30pm. Please refrain from handling exhibits until that time.
(4) Exhibits must be the bona fide property of the exhibitor.
(5) All cages to be the correct size and colour for the exhibit.
(6) All British birds shown must comply with present laws.
(7) All junior exhibitors must be at least 8 years of age. Junior members are NOT eligible for adult specials. Fledgling membership is for age 5 to 7
(8) The committee reserve the right to refuse any entry and deal with any emergency not governed by these rules.
(9) Any protest or complaint must be made to the Secretary during the show and in writing, accompanied by a deposit of £5.00 which will be forfeited if, after investigation their complaint is found to be frivolous.
(10) An exhibitor is a novice until having won three (3) first prizes at one Annual Show in full classes (i.e. 6 or more birds) or has exhibited for five (5) years.
(11) Please ensure you nominate your Specialist Societies from which you require patronage, using the letter code.
(12) One bird per standard cage, This rule will be strictly enforced.
(13) No liability can be accepted for loss or damage to property whilst at or travelling to/from the show, however all possible care will be taken.